If you are planning on selling your home in the future, you may want to think about renovating certain parts of your home. This can help to increase the resale value of the home by a hefty percentage.
You will want to be smart about your planning and implementation, as many people put too much work and money into a home in places that are not as helpful. A key way to go about budgeting for increasing resale value is spending between 6 and 10% of what your home is valued at right now. This will ensure a nice return when you sell your home.
In addition to kitchen and bathroom remodeling, home additions are a great way to increase home value. In popular areas, where the market is hot, people look for larger homes, with more rooms. This is a great way to increase your home value significantly.
Remodeling a kitchen slightly can help to increase the resale value of a home. It is one of the most influential rooms in a home, as it is where people spend the most money, alongside the bathroom.
- Open the Space: More people are looking for open floor plans as of late.
- Granite Countertops: Lasting long periods of time with no maintenance or damage is a big deal for people looking at a home.
- Simplicity with Wow Factor Features: Convenience features in an otherwise simple room can give the clean, sleek room a twist that pushes people towards buying your home.
Having a beautiful bathroom can make all the difference in deciding on a home. This room can make or break a sale.
- New Countertops: Countertops are always a gamechanger. Granite or Quartz countertops seem to make the biggest difference for resale value.
- Shower Features: Instead of having a dribbling showerhead, try making a few changes and get an amazing rain showerhead, or have a frameless shower installed for that sleek, elegant look.
If you are interested in learning more about our remodeling services or ways to incorporate these elements into your home, feel free to contact us today, or reach us more directly by giving us a call at 508-875-4004.