Consider the advantages of Wood-Mode in your kitchen:
- Select Woods. Wood-Mode cabinets are constructed using only the best woods, screened carefully for imperfections and dried in their own kilns. This meticulous control is the first step to superior quality. Choices include Cherry, Maple, Oak, Knotty Cherry, Heartwood Maple, Alder, Quartersawn Oak, Rift Cut Oak, Walnut and Pine.
- Superior Construction. Wood-Mode is, quite simply, the finest custom cabinetry available.
- Heavy-Duty Drawers. Our drawer boxes are made of sturdy solid maple: 5/8″ thick on the sides, fronts and backs; 3/16″ plywood on the bottom; and with quality dovetail joints.
- Invisible, “Blumotion” Full-Extention Drawer Slides. We use the finest European drawer-slide system, mounting the slides under the drawers, to widen the interior storage space. And because the slide mechanism is less exposed to dirt and dust, it offers years of smooth, quiet operation. In fact, we back it with a lifetime guarantee. The mechanism is invisible even when the drawer is open, and features the “No-Slam” Blumotion action, easing the drawer back into the cabinet.
- Adjustable Shelves. Wood-Mode’s shelves are fully adjustable and can be positioned where needed, featuring metal shelf clips.
- Extra-Wide Cabinet Openings. Sturdier construction makes wider door openings possible, so our cabinet interiors are more accessible for storing over-sized or bulky items.
- Lifetime Warranty. All Wood-Mode cabinets are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty, which reflects their commitment to product excellence and customer satisfaction.